- Get rid of crap from the house that I really don't need anymore.
- Brave the garage to sort through THAT CRAP, too
- Organize the craft room/office
- Inspire myself daily - WRITE ABOUT IT
- One creative thing done daily - or I will lose what little mind I have
- Maintain better eating - I've done WAY better this past year, hopefully 2012 will be fine tuning
- JUST. GO. TO. THE. DAMN. GYM!!!
- Run for your life. Seriously.
- Let the little things stay little - there are bigger fish to fry.
- Get new couches that DON'T have faint scents of cat urine, kthx.
- Really focus on this blogging thing
- Put on my big girl panties and start up my Etsy store
- Start 2012 off with the best of the best clothes I have, and any purchase I make will require they be: thrifted; brand-new, high quality that I can use for a long time; or under $10.
So, there's that. Suck it 2011, you were kinda annoying.