Follow me (@nikkihoyhoy)!
1. Home made quick pickles - suuuper yummy!
2. (Also) home made spring rolls with eggplant!
3. First day of summer, gorgeous weather outside! Decided to sit on the back patio and work on some crafts (SHRINKY DINKS!!!)
4. That damn Add-a-Cat app!!!
5. Snack time - also added coconut rum to my coconut iced tea. Yummmmerz.
6. Blooms on my snap pea vines. Can't wait to start eating them!
7. Last night's dinner - simple salad!
8. Salted caramel ice cream from Ice Cream Social. If you're in the Tacoma area on a Tuesday, I highly recommend checking out the 6th Ave Farmers Market to get some of her ice cream!
9. Picked up my scrubs for work, and SERIOUSLY, they have Greys Anatomy "brand" scrubs. And SERIOUSLY I got a pair.
This weekend is going to be a lot of prepping myself to get back to work, celebrating birthdays, and continuing a Harry Potter marathon with a friend. Oh, and freaking out over the new job. Eeeeeeeeeeeek!
As always and forever, have a FABULOUS weekend!